About the Role
1. Support daily activities
- Assist in organization and taking care of practical arrangements within the NAB and NAB members,
- Support with external communications, such as social media content and sharing, and newsletter content curation,
- Support the team in meetings, preparing presentations, and writing documents,
- Execute administrative tasks such as updating budget and financial administration.
2. Support ongoing projects and working groups
- Contribute to relationship management and working groups with our members and stakeholders: (social) enterprises, impact fund managers, financial institutions, institutional investors, family offices, NGOs, networks, universities, policy makers,
- Assist in collecting and analysing data and coordinate ongoing working groups.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to support our team in various new and on-going working groups, for a period of at least 6 months. We are looking for someone at master level with a keen interest in impact investing and/or sustainable finance and excellent communication and organization skills.
At the NAB, we want our interns to contribute in a meaningful way. We offer the opportunity to have a hands-on experience
Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree at a Dutch university (preferably in a field relevant to this position: Finance, Business, or Economics),
Genuinely interested in impact investing, sustainable finance and/or a related topic,
Proactive, autonomous and flexible,
Fluent in English and Dutch (both spoken and written),
Excellent at writing for communication purposes,
Creative and curious,
Able to work in a (intercultural) team,
Enthusiastic to work in multi-stakeholders and multi-cultural environments,
Experienced in IT skills (Microsoft Office Package).
You have the chance to:
Be part of a dynamic, start-up working environment, where you will have a lot of autonomy and build a hands-on experience,
Meet/work with a variety of leaders active in impact investing and sustainable finance,
Widen your network, and work with our members and strategic partners,
To shape the internship to match your own personal interests/academic background,
Gain experience and apply your knowledge,
Gain insight in a purposeful and thriving sector that is represented by Stichting NAB,
Earn an internship compensation of EUR 300 net per month based on a 32-hour workweek.
About the Company
The Stichting (foundation, in Dutch) Netherlands Advisory Board on impact investing ("NAB") is an independent, non-profit organisation which aims to accelerate the growth and improve the effectiveness of the impact investing market. It will do this by raising awareness of, addressing barriers to and increasing confidence in investing with impact. Our vision is that in a healthy impact investment ecosystem, investments and savings help in solving social and environmental challenges, as well as seek a financial return. Our mission is to increase the effectiveness of the Dutch impact investment ecosystem to achieve the SDGs.